3-Day Weekend Mentorship Class with Victor Maas
Victor teaches a 3-day Mentor-ship hands-on training class.
Before the class starts, our student adviser will give you a list of leads to run at the beginning of the month. We do this so that you can practice and get the feel for running your own leads and give you a head start. You can start working on these leads before the first class (we recommend that you do) and, possibly, start working on deals. This helps Victor get an idea of what you know and what you will need help learning regarding your investing career. You will also have access to all the student videos on our website that will explain what we are looking for and how to do it with helpful input from our student adviser.
Here is just some of the material that will be covered in our class;
● Generating your own leads from over 20 different lead sources including foreclosures,
tax-delinquent homes, city liens, direct mail, etc.
● How to find the sellers & negotiate with sellers
● Acquisition strategies
● Wholesaling, Assignments, Flipping, Owner Financing
● How to search the title on property & MORE!
● Lead Generation
● Which Properties to Pursue
● How to Find Sellers
● How to Talk to Sellers
● How to Structure & Close Deals
● Judgment's & Liens
● Appointment & Removals
● Exit Strategies That Will Work in This Market.
● & Much MORE!
Benefits from becoming a student of Victor Maas:
● After completing your mentor-ship classes, you will have FULL support from our staff for 1 YEAR, as well as 30 minutes a week to you to meet with Victor or our student adviser for FREE.
● All Students may retake the class free of charge within 1 year of the first class if they feel they need a refresher on the information.
● A 1-year membership to SAREIA is included in your student fee. (If you already have an active membership we will extend 1 additional year.
● You will receive a Student Handbook and have access to student-only videos online.
● You will get your student fee back if you agree to a joint venture with Victor.
Joint Venturing with Victor Maas:
Victor's goal for his students during a joint venture is to ensure that his student makes and saves
the most money possible. Victor will front any out of pocket expenses needed for the deal. He
will then subtract the rehab expenses for the home from the overall profit. The remainder will be
split equally between you and Victor.
-3 Day Weekend Coaching Class-
August 30, 31, & Sept 1. (Friday-Sunday)
1 Student pays $,5,000
2 Students for $5,000 ( $2,500 each)
Call Erica at 210-501-0897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Cost: call Erica at 210-501-0897
3201 Cherry Ridge Dr Ste. C 300
San Antonio, TX 78230