Applied Behavior Analysis Parent Training 101 (Part 1) Families and Community Steakholders
Part 1 of 2 Are you ready for a change? Join us as we use the science of Applied Behavior Analysis to discover why behaviors occur and what they mean. Learn what it takes to change behavior for the long term one step at a time. *This is a 2 part series. You need to take part 1 prior to part 2 class. *You need to contact Marsh Newth-Sylvia (210-383-5705) or Melissa Henderson (210-563-4311) @ AACOG IDD Services in order to qualify to take this workshop. If you do not contact Marsha or Melissa you may not be able to take course even if you register and have a ticket. **Community Stakeholders and families can register for this workshop. **Please be on time** Classes may get canceled.
8700 Tesoro Drive , #160
San Antonio, TX
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Sunday, Aug 25, 1:00 PM
- For Family Caregivers:Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research at Morgan's WonderlandFriday, Aug 23, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, Aug 18, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG)
- Monday, Dec 23, 9:30 AM
- Saturday, Oct 19, 9:30 AM
- More Events on December 16, 2019
- Real Estate Investing: Learn To Flip Houses, Buy Rentals, Network with Successful Investors at Ray's PizzeriaMonday, Dec 16, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Dec 16, 3:00 PM
- Monday, Dec 16, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.