San Antonio X-ray Interpretation and Management of Common Orthopedic Problems
Would you like to feel more confident when interpreting xrays? Dr. Ayarzagoitia demystifies x-ray interpretation in a fun, collegial and informative workshop. Learn what you need to know about common orthopedic injuries such as scaphoid fractures, knee derangements and talus fractures. "Bone up" on the appropriate splints and assistive devices. This class is designed for the novice as well as those who are experienced. Learn in a stress free environment and feel more conficent managing common orthopedic problems encountered in the clinic, urgent care or emergency room setting. This course awards 6.0 contact hours accepted by ANCC/AANP.
San Antonio, TX 78216
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Sep 14, 9:00 AM
- More Events on July 27, 2019
- Saturday, Jul 27, 1:00 PM
- Scrum Master Certification | CSM Training | CSM Certification Workshop | Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training in San at San AntonioSaturday, Jul 27, 9:00 AM
- PMI ACP Certification Class | PMI ACP Training | PMI ACP Exam Prep Course | PMI ACP Boot Camp | PMI - Agile Certified at San AntonioSaturday, Jul 27, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.