The Essentials of Caregiving: Legal and Financial Planning
As a caregiver, you will need to plan for future decisions, and many decisions are not easy. This session is designed to help you and your family members prepare for legal and financial decisions, including power of attorney, wills, and different payment options. Please join us for this session hosted by the UT Health School of Nursing's Caring for the Caregiver Program. Parking and refreshments are provided. Please register as soon as possible, as space is limited. These classes are for caregivers. For more information on this event, contact Jennifer Brackett at 210-450-8715 or email@example.com.
8300 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Sep 21, 5:30 PM
- CEF Legislative Luncheon with Rep. Diego Bernal at Northside Independent School District Administration BuildingThursday, Sep 26, 11:30 AM
- Thursday, Sep 19, 9:00 AM
- More Events at UT Health Physicians - Medical Arts & Research Center - MARC
- The Essentials of Caregiving: Navigating Challenging Behaviors at UT Health Physicians - Medical Arts & Research Center - MARCThursday, Nov 14, 2:00 PM
- The Essentials of Caregiving: Caring for the Caregiver at UT Health Physicians - Medical Arts & Research Center - MARCThursday, Oct 10, 2:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.